Travel Ethiopia With Muluken
Customized Ethiopian Tours with Muluken
I'm Muluken Girma. I'm professional tour operator and senior tour guide in Ethiopia. I have been enjoying organizing customized group and individual tours all over Ethiopia since 2004.
I'm here to make your trip in Ethiopia so perfect.
Click the tours menu, give me your idea, and save your best tour of Ethiopia now!!
Who am I?
I'm Muluken - Ethiopian tour operator and guide from Addis Ababa.
I spent all my life in Addis Ababa except for the years 2000 an 2001 when I was in Mekelle University studying Accounting.
After graduation and working for few months as an Accountant, I didn't find it my type. As I am a social person, I wanted to study Tour Operation Management and become a tour guide. Yes, I joined the Catering and Tourism Training Institute of Ethiopia (the only Tourism College in the country back then) in 2001, and studied Tourism Operation Management for two years and graduated in March 2004 in Diploma with "Distinctions" ranking.
From then on I worked at two of the best tour operating companies in Addis Ababa as a tour operator and tour guide to all parts of Ethiopia until August 2009.
Since then, I have been enjoying organizing and leading interesting private small group and individual tours all over Ethiopia. I specialize in tailor made private tour in and around Addis Ababa focusing on food tours, cultural tours, local experiences, and day tours from Addis Ababa.
Some of the reasons I believe I would be your perfect guide in Addis Ababa and around are: -
- I was born, and grew up in Addis Ababa
- I know Addis Ababa very well and I love it
- I enjoy visiting the local places of my city my self
- It gives me such a fulfilling feeling to enrich people's life in organizing personalized tour experience which stays in their memory for long time
- The professional education I got, and years of experience I learned a lot from made me to know what visitors would like to see and I know how to deliver it most satisfactorily
- SAFETY on TOUR is among top policies in running my business
- Above all handling a private tour starting from the first email, to leading those tours myself, and making my clients my family is one of the things I can do best.
Contact me soon, and let's plan your best tour of Addis Ababa and around now!!
Few reasons why I would be your perfect guide :-
- I was born and grew up in Addis Ababa which made me know my city naturally as a native
- I studied Tour Operations Management for two years which helped me to know what exactly visitors need and how to deliver it most satisfactorily
- I have worked as a permanent tour guide and tour operator for five years which helped me to know all parts of the country and develop my experience with visitors from different parts of the world
- I have been working as a private tour organizer and tour guide since 2008
- I am an approved blogger at Tripoto.com
Certificates and Recommendation Letters
- Certificate from TourHQ.com for being one of the TOP 100 Tour Guides in the World in 2017 - Click here to see
- Certificate from Unity University - Click here to see
- Letter of Recommendation from Goge Africa TV - Click here to see
- "Thank You!" Regards from Word Travels TV - Click here to see
Name - Muluken Girma Tamirat
Address - Lideta Sub City, Kebele 01/18, House # 972, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
P.O.Box - 180415, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel - +251963078067
Cell - +251911360488
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype - Muluken444
Facebook - www.facebook.com/Muluken
Twitter - @MeritTours
Website - www.meetmule.com
Some of my career achievements
- I have guided the host and producers of Goge Africa (a famous Nigerian TV Show) successfully in their three days film shots of Addis Ababa - Click here to see
- I was the tour guide who delivered a great service for the famous American food host - Andrew Zimmern of Travel Channel for his Bizarre Foods program - Click here to see
- I have successfully guided Robin Esrock and Julia Dimon - presenters of Word Travels Television Series in their trip to the Omo Valley to visit the Mursi tribal people and to visit the incredibly hand cut rock churches of Lalibela in the Northern Ethiopia - Click here to see
- I was selected as one of the TOP 100 TOUR GUIDES IN THE WORLD in 2016, 2017 and 2018 by
www.TourHQ.com Click here to see
- I have completed the Online Marketing Course powered by Google Inc. - Click here to see
What-to-do & How
Start the connection - the key to your perfect tour
What are you most interested in?
What are you after? History, local first time experience, nature and park, trekking, or what?
Would you like driving around, fly between sites or trek with a professional guide?
How long you have?
Click here to contact me
List of Tours I offer
Private Tours in Ethiopia organized by Muluken Girma
Tours I Organize
Private tours in Addis Ababa, day tours from Addis Ababa, and customized many day tours in Ethiopia
Tours in Addis Ababa
Private Tours of Addis Ababa
I believe I am good in organizing pre planned tours customized to my visitors’ needs. I would love to hear in detail what visitors would expect from their tour with me as it helps me to plan the best possible experiential and enriching tour. I specialize in tours which focus on culture, food, local experience and nature themed tours especially for first-timers to Ethiopia.
List of Tours
Few tours I offer in and around Addis Ababa are: -
In addition to the above, I organize and guide multi-day tours to the historical sites of Northern Ethiopia many of which are in the UNESCO World Heritages Site List, to the cultural tribal people of the Lower Omo Valley in the southern Ethiopia, and to the ancient walled town of Harar (16th Century AD and UNESCO World Heritage Site).
Find out more about Addis Ababa City Tours or book online now.
Contact me soon for details of the above tours OR let’s create your perfect tour in Ethiopia together!!
You want to plan the tours your way?
Contact me for customization?
Please, drop me a line at email@example.com for discussing the details!!